Reciprocating positive displacement pumps are widely used in chemical, petrochemical, refinery, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, food industry and water treatment industry where a high degree of accuracy and reliability under a range of conditions are required. Various types are available to meet the diverse demands of many processes.
NIKKISO LEWA ecoflow Pump
The innovative and universal metering pump providing Diaphragm Protection System (DPS)
- extremely safe due to DPS
- availability for various applications
With the consistently further developed ecoflow series an optimal, customized design for almost every application can be configured from the abundance of standardized assemblies.
Therefore it is possible to offer the top quality at a marketable price.
For any technical requirements, we are in the position to offer the best solution based on over 50 years of experience.
Expandable system solutions
- frequency inverter
- process control with Conditon Monitoring System (CMS)
- instrumentation of the pump system
NIKKISO LEWA ecoflow pump is the most progressive metering pump worldwide and it offers maximum safety for production and enviroment.
- Hermetically tight
- Loewest life cycle costs
- Lowest life maintenance costs
- Highest reliability and availability
- According to national and international standards (API675, VDMA24284,VDMA24286-10,JIS,FDA, and so on)
- Extremely long service life of the sandwich diaphragm for 18 months
- Simple diaphragm replacement
- Minimum number of dynamic seals
- Economical installation due to higher suction capabilities than the competition.
- Patented Diaphragm Protection System (DPS) provides following advantages ：
Control system for diaphragm within optimum operating range.
- Ensure safe start-up
- Highest reliability even under upset condition or extreme pressure condition owing to closed dischage or suction side.
- Stroke adjustment can be done electrically or pneumatically, other than manually.
- Hygenic design as option
- CMS (Condition Monitoring System) as option
- Many kinds of accessories can be provided.
NIKKISO LEWA ecodos Pump
Mechanically actuated pump with 4-layer PTFE diaphragm for multiple safety.
It is free from contamination of pump's oil.
Also, it can be combined to form a multiplex pump.
- flow rate up to 1500L/Hr per pump head
- discharge presure up to 2.0MPaG
NIKKISO LEWA Process Diaphragm Pump
Higher flow and pressure with diaphragm monitoring system,
providing sandwich diaphragm for safety.
Extremely space and weight saving due to "monoblock design".
- flow rate up to 180m3/Hr
- discharge pressure up to 120MPaG
NIKKISO LEWA microflow Pump
These microflow pumps with hydraulically actuated
metal diaphragm are predominantly used in the laboratory
and process reserch in pilot plants.
- flow rate up to 68L/Hr
- discharge pressure up to 56MPaG
NIKKISO Metering Pump MX Series
MX Series pumps demonstrate optimum performance for supplying liquid chemicals for an entire range of purposes, such as flocculants, auxiliaries, neutralizers, and sterilants.
- Steady State Accuracy: within ±0.5%
- Damaged diaphragms can be detected
- Discharge volume can be adjusted by automatic control
- Motor can be installed both vertically and horizontally
NIKKISO Metering Pump Pulseless Series
Pulseless series is designed to be almost nothing of any pulsation with high accuracy by special cam and check valves.
Compact design achieved by the cylindrical cam which drives two plungers.
NIKKISO Metering Pump Sodium Hypochlorite Series
Suitable for Gas-forming liquid such as Sodium Hypochlorite and Hydrogen Peroxide.
To prevent unstable operation owing to these gases, the suction port is located in the upper position and the vent connection is furnished at the top of the pump chamber.
Phone: +81-3-3443-3726 / Fax: +81-3-3444-2438