Dry-Laminator (Dry-type press with special elastic head)
Uneven substrate or cavity package can be pressed under vacuum condition in a dry atmospherics.
The system can be used for bonding multichip.
- Reference materials
- Performance comparison
- Case example of mounting special elastic head to the existing press
- Operation and principles
- Simultaneous bonding of mounted electronic components (flip-chip package)
- Voidless lamination of sealing resin
- Compression forming of ceramic substrate with cavity
- Thermal compression bonding of LCP (Liquid Crystal Polymer) module substrate for low transmission loss application.
- Uniform pressurization (Using a special elastomer for press head, Dry-Laminator enables uniform pressurization that cannot be achieved by a conventional mechanical press.)
|Maximum surface pressure||10MPa|
|Dimensions||1,590(W) × 1,990(H) × 2,035(D)mm|