Chemical injection systems are systems that inject chemicals to maintain and control the water quality of the boiler plant under an optimum state.
In boiler plants, the water quality is adjusted by injecting chemicals to minimize corrosion in the system and improve safety in the plant.
Oxygen injection systems are systems that inject oxygen to maintain and control the oxygen concentration of the boiler plant under an optimum state.
Oxygen is injected in two ways; direct injection of oxygen gas or injection of oxygen water.
In our products, chemical amounts are automatically controlled with a high-reliability volume control pump, and oxygen is controlled with a control valve according to the plant water quality.
- Concurrent use of a sampling system allows for automization of the water conditioning. The system can automize the water conditioning not only during normal operation but also at the start-up and shut-down of the plant, during which operators bear a great burden.
- Using an optional chemical automatic dissolving system or dilution system makes it possible to dissolve and dilute hazardous chemicals without using manpower.
Example of injection chemical
- Ammonia (measures against corrosion by pH adjustment)
- Hydrazine (oxygen scavenger)
- Phosphate (measures against corrosion by pH adjustment)
- Zinc (exposure reduction measures in nuclear power plant)
- Oxygen gas (measures against corrosion)
- Ferrous sulfate (measures against corrosion in condenser)
- Other chemicals can be injected.
- Thermal power plant
- Nuclear power plant
- Petrochemical plant
Consideration in design
Since chemical injection pumps require high head and high discharge accuracy, our high-reliability pumps are employed. The system is designed considering operability, maintainability, and corrosion resistance.