Electrical conductivity meter 9792 model
The 9792 model electrical conductivity meter is a measuring instrument designed for measuring the electrical conductivity in solutions used in boiler plants and pure water manufacturing systems on-line.
- Compact and lightweight (DIN96 size).
- Powered by a free power supply of 90 to 264 volts AC, 50/60 Hz.
- Allowing the checking of electrical conductivity and temperature at the same time.
- Temperature compensation is done by high precision microprocessor computation.
- Temperature can be measured from -5 to 120°C.
- Equipped with a cell constant adjustment function.
- Facilitates adjustment even when a cell is replaced.
- Capable of arbitrary settings within the measurement range with an upper and lower limit adjustment contact.
|Measurement range||0 to .2000/2.000/20.00 µS/cm, cell constant 0.01 cm-1|
|0 to 2.000/20.00/200.0 µS/cm, cell constant 0.1 cm-1|
0 to 20.00/200.0/2000 µS/cm, cell constant 1 cm-1
|0 to .2000/2.000/20.00 mS/cm, cell constant 10 cm-1|
|Adaptable to SI unit if designated.|
|Measurement interval||Continuous measurement|
AC 90 to 264 volts AV, 50/60 Hz (free power source): approx. 10 VA
Monitor: 96 (H) × 96 (W) × 105 (D) mm
Electrical conductivity meter 7085 model
The 7085 model monitor is a digital electrical conductivity monitor. This meter is a compact multi-function monitor (DIN96 size) capable of measuring a maximum of two spots.
In combination with 4985 model electrical conductivity cell, this meter is capable of measuring the electrical conductivity in a wide range from pure water to chemicals.
- Two inputs and two outputs in one unit (CH2 is optional).
- Equipped with a display using large-sized letters that making viewing easy.
- Provided with a small digital monitor measuring 96 mm per side.
- Facilitating input by dial.
- Powered by a free power supply of 100 to 240 volts AC, 50/60 Hz.
- Featuring a self-diagnostic function for error indication.
- 7085 model monitor can be used in combination with the 4973 cell.
(Contact us separately for combination of cell controller and range)
|Measurement range||0-10 µS/m to 0-200 mS/m (0-0.1 µS/cm to 0-2000 µS/cm)|
|AC100 to 240VAC,50/60Hz,6VA (100VAC)|
|Outer dimensions||Monitor: 96 (H) × 96 (w) × 138.7 (D) mm
(panel cut 92 mm × 92 mm)