Hydrazine analyzer 7150 model
In thermal power generation plants, hydrazine is injected to remove oxygen dissolved in the boiler feedwater; hydrazine is an important measurement item in terms of water quality control. This system performs continuous measurement of hydrazine stably by the "polarographic three-electrode method."
- Adopts the polarographic three-electrode method.
- Capable of performing continuous measurement from low to high concentration with accuracy.
- Equipped with a self-diagnostic function to improve reliability.
- Provided with an automatic calibration function to perform calibration when the unit is stopped.
- More compact than the conventional 714X model with a reagent tank installed in the panel.
|Measurement principle||Polaro type oxidation-reduction electrode method|
|Measurement range||First range||0.00 to 100.0 µg/L (Arbitrary setting is possible in a range from 50.00 to 100.0 µg/L)|
|Second range||0.0 to 1,000 µg/L (Arbitrary setting is possible in a range from 100.0 to 1,000 µg/L)|
|Third range||0.000 to 10.00 mg/L (Arbitrary setting is possible in a range from 1.000 to 10.00 mg/L)|
|Power source||AC85 to 132V, 50/60 Hz|
|Consumption electric power||
100 VA at maximum
440 (W) × 720 (H) × 420 (D)