Nikkiso provides information on the Web Sites to visitors (hereinafter referred to as "Users"), subject to the conditions of use herein. By using the Web Sites, Users accept and agree to be bound by all conditions herein. The conditions of use herein may be updated without notice, and Users are advised to review the most current version of the conditions of use.
- Recommended Browser and Other Settings
- Trademarks and Copyrights
- Linking to the Web Sites
- Applicable Laws and Court of Jurisdiction
Recommended Browser and Other SettingsThe Web browsers listed below are recommended for viewing the Web Sites:
Please note that page designs may not display correctly or some functions may not operate properly with a Web browser other than those listed herein. Please note that page designs may not display correctly or some functions may not operate properly with a Web browser other than those listed herein.
|Windows||Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher
Chrome (latest version)
|Macintosh||Safari 5.0 or higher
Firefox (latest version)
Usage of cookies
Cookies are small files containing temporary data sent from a web server to be stored in the User’s browser.
If you have set your browser to enable cookies to be sent and received, Nikkiso may obtain the cookies stored on your computer and link them with your browsing history and personal information. In your browser, you can select from several settings related to the transmission of cookies, such as enabling cookies, disabling cookies, or notification when cookies are received. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to use all of the functions of the Web Sites.
The Web Sites collect information about Users, including domain names, IP addresses, type of web browser in use, and time and date of access.
When viewing some of the pages on the Web Sites, you may be required to have the following plug-in(s).
Some content and/or materials may not be available for viewing without these plug-in(s). Please download and install the latest version of the plug-in(s) from the links provided below.
To view animations on the Web Sites, you will need the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.
Some materials are provided in PDF format. To view a downloaded PDF file, you will need Adobe Reader.
Trademarks and Copyrights
- Symbols, logos, and trademarks (excluding generic names) appearing on the Web Sites are the trademarks or registered trademarks of Nikkiso, and they are subject to the copyrights, patent rights, trademark rights, and all other intellectual property rights of Nikkiso. Nikkiso also owns the copyrights to all text, illustrations, diagrams, and photographs (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Documents"), unless otherwise specified. Use (including reproduction, distribution, alteration, and public transmission) of such trademarks and Documents beyond the scope of personal use is prohibited without the prior written consent of Nikkiso.
If you wish to reprint or otherwise use the Kaga Zogan works, you will need to obtain prior consent from Nikkiso and the applicable copyright holders.
Linking to the Web Sites
- If you wish to provide a link to the Web Sites, please ask us at the contact below, clearly indicating your name, contact information, telephone number, and the URL of the page on which the link will be posted. Permission to link to the Web Sites may not be granted depending on the content of the site and linking method.
- External websites to which the Web Sites are linked (hereinafter referred to as "Linked Sites") are not managed by Nikkiso. Such links shall not imply the presence of any partnership or other specific relationship between Nikkiso and the Linked Sites. Users should access each Linked Site in accordance with the conditions of use specified for each site. Nikkiso shall not be held liable for any damages arising from use of any Linked Site.
Nikkiso shall take every reasonable precaution when posting information to the Web Sites. It shall not, however, guarantee accuracy, timeliness, or usefulness to the User of such information, nor be held liable for any damages arising from use of the Web Sites. In principle, Nikkiso may modify, remove, cease the disclosure of, or otherwise make changes to information currently available on the Web Sites without notifying Users.
Applicable Laws and Court of Jurisdiction
Use of the Web Sites and matters related to these conditions of use shall be governed by the laws of Japan. The Tokyo District Court shall serve as the court of first instance for any and all disputes related to the Web Sites.